"If a child can't learn the way we teach, maybe we should teach the way they learn" - Ignacio Estrada
Our bespoke support packages are unique, canine centred provisions to support young people who are not educated at school full time due to additional & alternative needs or disabilities.
The aim of our bespoke packages program is to:
- Provide a pathway for young people to re-engage with learning.
- Foster a natural curiosity and motivation for learning.
- Support the young person to develop needs appropriate core skills related to the preparing for adulthood pathways.
- Use innovate and inclusive pedagogical methods to remove barriers to accessing education.
We are NOT:
- A full time alternative education provider - we provide up to an hour of provision a week and should be considered in the same way as other skill based educational service (such as musical instrument lessons, swimming lessons etc).
- Registered as an independent school as we do not meet the criteria requirement to (that is, provides full-time education to five or more full-time pupils of compulsory school age, or one such pupil who is looked-after or has a statement of SEN - which we do not).
Please explore the following pages to find out more about our bespoke educational packages: