Pawsitive Squad CIC
Paws of Hope, Paws of Love,
Paws of Life
This website is run by Pawsitive Squad CIC. We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website. For example, that means you should be able to:
· change colours, contrast levels and fonts
· zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen
· navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
· navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
· listen to most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver)
We’ve also made the website text as simple as possible to understand.
AbilityNet has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.
We know some parts of this website are not fully accessible:
· the text will not reflow in a single column when you change the size of the browser window
· you cannot modify the line height or spacing of text
· live video streams do not have captions
· some of our online forms are difficult to navigate using just a keyboard
· you cannot skip to the main content when using a screen reader
If you need information on this website in a different format like accessible PDF, large print, easy read, audio recording or braille, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will consider your request and get back to you in 21 days.
We’re always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems not listed on this page or think we’re not meeting accessibility requirements, contact email@example.com.
This statement was prepared on the 30th of April 2021.