Pawsitive Squad CIC
Paws of Hope, Paws of Love,
Paws of Life
Our objects, laid out within our articles of association (which is the document which governs our actions as an organisation), are to carry out activities which benefit the community and in particular, without limitation, to:
1) To empower and promote inclusion and skills development of young people with disabilities and those who are recovering from trauma through canine assisted interventions
2) To promote independence of young people with disabilities through specialist assistance dog training
3) To include the wider community in our company through volunteering opportunities
4) To promote employability of customers and volunteers.
5) To encourage, support and engage in fundraising for the furtherance of the above aims.